There are a number of advantages to a having smooth ceilings:
- The most obvious advantage is an updated modern look from an old vintage style so often associated with Toronto homes of the 80’s and earlier. That being said, stucco popcorn ceilings are still quite commonplace among many of today’s new houses and condominiums.
- Smooth ceiling will not collect nearly as much dust. In addition to increasing house maintenance, popcorn ceilings can often compromise your health and well-being. Those prone to allergies and asthmatic conditions are particularly susceptible. Young families are well-advised to pay close attention to this concern.
- A smooth ceiling will visually create the illusion of height and “raise” the ceiling. Along with hanging light fixtures, a stucco popcorn ceiling draws your focus to the deep texture and makes the ceiling feel lower. Especially in cases of 8 foot ceilings, you will be amazed at the difference a smoothed ceiling will make.
- One of the lesser known advantages of a smooth ceiling is how much more light it provides. Through the principal of light reflection and absorption, a textured ceiling will inevitably draw light from the surround sources. By contrast, a smooth ceiling will reflect the natural surround light and add to overall brightness of the room.
- As a result of all of the above, the investment made to smooth your ceiling will be certain to add overall value to your Toronto property. Along with paint, it represents one of the best returns on investment you can make.
Make no mistake. Popcorn ceiling removal is not for the faint of heart. It can be tedious, messy, timing consuming and often difficult work. That’s why we aim to complete our service using the quickest and most efficient methods possible. We are a team you can trust.
Thanks to our years of experience, proven methods and latest technology, we can simplify the process and provide you with a fast, hassle-free, professional result. We take great pride and care in our popcorn ceiling removal services, the same care we would take in our own homes.